Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 9 – What genre of music do you dislike?

I don't actively hate any genre of music. There are ones that i won't listen to or search out but i'm not going to bite anyones heads off for listening to it.

Rap: My roomates back at my school adored rap. Playing it loudly at all times of the day untill 11. So did most of the kids at school so i heard it a lot. I didn't want to be a bad roomate so i never told them how much i hated it.
Country: I Just hate country. It's Just no good.
Pop-y music: Okay so maybe i added this recently. My entire life i listened to the river (a radio station playing hits from the 80s/90s) so my music tastes were always more 'old lady' then anyone else i knew. I did like it a lot when i was a kid but the music that plays on the radio now is Just no good.

I think that's all. I don't really care that much and neither does anyone else.

No comments: