Friday, March 2, 2012

A new and rather confusing begining

Hello everyone. Google deleted my email that was attached to my blogger account. I'm not entirely sure why because the reasons they gave me were really dumb. So after some sleep and avoidance i Just had to make a new account under my main hotmail account. They don't randomly delete accounts.

So if you want to read any and all posts from before this date then Just go back to my old blog.

I'll  take this post to explain a few things Just because i want to get back on my feet as quickly as i can.

I'm going to wait until i atleast have the people who entered the giveaway back in my followers list. I don't want to be unfair to my followers who i spent such a hard time getting.
I used to keep my pokemon purchases off of here because i didn't think they were relevant. Well i'm going to add them on now because it's my blog and i'll do what i want.

Also i'll give you a more concise description of what i am if you have never read my old blog. (I noticed most of my new followers were ones that i didn't have before.)(I love you guys Just the same.) I am a goth. I like the more victorian or neo victorian, and styles of the 40s and  50s. The 1950s is my favorite time period out of all of them. I am also a lolita. I love gothic lolita but am forever stuck in moitie replicas since i will never fit into real moitie. I love classic as well. But again and too big for most of the classic brands. I love bittersweet lolita as well, but my parents think it's Just a fashion to attrach pedofiles. Which is really sad. I also love fairy kei styles. I'm still working on getting into this style but that doesn't make me like it less. I also love gyaru styles. While i'm still starting out in this style i still love it. I also don't have a lot of money for make up and eyelashes so this one is more scarce.

Okay guys there you go. A better introduction then my first one but on a rather sad terms.

1 comment:

AVY said...

Wow that sucks, I feel afraid for my account.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com