Friday, August 3, 2012

More updates

Okay guys i have an update for you. I know it seems like every post is an update but i legitely will try to post more.

So on July 28 i went for my biggest bottle haul. It was a record but i'll keep the amount a secret for now.
There are actually six garbage bags of bottles, cans, and glass in this photo. This is after they are cleaned out.


In the bottle return place. This kart was so full i had bottles falling out everywhere.

I had gotten 11.85 dollars for all of my bottles. Which is 237 bottles, cans, and glass. My previous record was 9.75 dollars. Here is my outfit from that day.
Both shirt and skirt are from wal mart. I know most goth place ever to shop.
Also as an excuse for why i've been missing for so long is because this is the current state of Dennis. My laptop.

Yeah so i'm gonna have to buy a new one. I will name this one carolyn. I'm using my desktop leslie at the moment. Have a great day everyone and expect more posts from me since i refuse to give up on this blog. 

No comments: