Monday, July 16, 2012

Loli PJs go!

Hi guys. I already told you about the lovely Jsk i got from the swap meet. So today i decided to wear it around the house. I had to clean up my room today so it was rather un loli what i was doing.

Jsk: Baby the stars shine bright
Blouse: thrift store
Headress: bodyline
I'm not wearing a petti because i wasn't leaving the house.

Attempted better shot at my headress. Ignore the derp face.

Also i'm not sure how many of you have heard of Lolis doing unloli things. It's a tumblr blog entirely made up of lolitas doing stereotypical unlolita like things. So while i was taking a break from cleaning (it was like 94 degrees in my room. our ac has been broken since we moved in 6 years ago.) my friend took this awesome (and very attractive.) picture of me.


Sitting down fanning myself with a flattened box of captain crunch. He didn't tell me when he took the picture so i was like trying to smile while i was giving him instructions. So it came out like this. I like it though. It would have been more fun to have a little "photoshoot" of me in full in lolita cleaning my room but i was casual with it. 

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments: