Monday, June 11, 2012

Dreamy horoscope!~

Ap Just told their facebook fan page that their new print dreamy horoscope is on reserve. Okay so i'm not on the cutting edge of news so maybe this a bit old. I'm not here for Up To The Minute brand releases.

I'm still in love with it anyways.
The print in the colors



They have Jsks, Skirts, One pieces, and Salopettes. Ap doesn't have any head eating bows this time. They have barettes, ankle socks (That are super cool looking!), and over the knee socks.

The black one piece

The sax Jsk

The navy salopette

The white skirt


I really like most things in this set. My favorite is the black one piece. It's like dream sky but less cutesy and more toned down. I actually wish they had taken real horoscope pictures and put them in the print. Instead of Just cute things. They could've drawn them in the cute style that is aps style. I like the skirts as well but i'm not sure if it's one of their mini skirts. Yes i did measure the length of the skirt. I like it and i totally plan on buying it as soon as i get some more money. 

No comments: