Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rocking Horse Shoe Get!

Hey guys. I got my rocking horse shoes today! I ordered them from bodyline. I ordered them like two weeks ago and i picked them up from the post office today. Since all of the packages have delivery confirmation. I took a shit ton of pictures but most of them turned out really blurry. I ordered these shoes in size 23.5 which is my shoe size 7 1/2 in america.

The Box. I was kind of surprised to see it was Just a shoe box. That's better for the environment that it wasn't in a separate box. It had tape around the top to secure the box together.

The shoes. They were wrapped in tissue paper with no other padding. 

The shoes!~

The ribbons were wrapped in tissue paper so they wouldn't get all tangled/icky.  

Right side

Left side

Shoe shot!


I really like these shoes. They came in a fine amount of time. I ordered them because of the $10 air mail price which which has an ETA of 4-14 weeks. They have the foam soles. I'm happy that it is not a sticker wood effect. The foam itself was colored to have the look of wood. (I think?) They aren't scuffed or damaged in any way. The only complaint i have is they are the tiniest bit too small for me. I'm not sure if all of the shoes run small or this specific style of rhs. I'll just have to wear thin socks with them. Maybe they are the correct size they Just haven't stretched out yet. I'll have to figure it out.

 I do recommend them though. They are comfortable (Ignoring the size issue) and very easy to walk in. They are more comfortable then my other platforms because they aren't high heels. They are Just platforms. I'm sure with a little bit of practice i could run in them easily. Which i have not been able to do with my other platforms. I'll have to take them outside but i did walk around my house, and walk up some stairs. 

Bodyline has good shipping time. They have a good way to package your items. I've never sent them an email so i don't know how well the customer service is. They do have good communication in relation to your order. I'm not sure if i want to call them a good company. I like them which is good enough for me.
Bonus pic! My cat Henry loves to sit in boxes that she is obviously too small for. 


No comments: