Thursday, June 14, 2012

Outfit post

Hey guys. I did go to work today but i didn't get a picture of my outfit before i changed. So after work me and friend went out for tea. I decided to wear my fancy new rocking horse shoes! Which i totally love by the way even though the size is very obvious when worn.

Skirt: angelic pretty
Shirt: thrift store
Hairbow: antique store
socks: hot topic
Shoes: bodyline

It was a fun time. We went to our elementary school after we got ice cream. (Which was after we got tea.) We played on the swings. It was a good time because i love the swings. They are amazing. We were messing around with posing and taking pictures, which resulted in this U MAD BRO? pose.


Then later when i was resizing the pictures we came up with the awesome idea to animate the two together. The result is amazing. 



Also what post would be complete without a shoe shot? 
Your welcome.


Yeah this entry was completely derpy. You guys should be used to my derp at this point. (Atleast my old followers xp)  Also if anyone know what skirt this is then i would love you forever. Hellolace and lolibrary don't even have it. 

No comments: