Thursday, July 12, 2012

Epic update of updates

Hey guys. I'm Still alive. I have a bunch of things to update you on. First thing is i got my talking turtwig plush in the mail! I never took any pictures of it, except for one off of facebook. I was adding to my 'hold things and smile stupidly' collection of pictures.


Now i have both talking plush for the turtwig line. I have the turtwig and the grotle. Sadly they never made one for torterra. Mainly because he roars more in the anime then talk. Grotle and torterra only have 3 plush while turtwig has 40 plush. That's what you get for being a starter. 

Secondly i got my unown card a while ago in the mail. I love the unown with such a strange passion it's kind of weird. 
It's a Japanese unown r card from a coro coro promotion in 2000. I found it off ebay and i was super happy to find it. It cost me a very pretty penny but i still like it. It chills out with the rest of my unowns and not in the card binder because it's surrounded by hard plastic.
Heres a current picture of my collection. (the angle isn't very good but i couldn't get it all in any other way.) I finished painting that wall too so theres a fancy new shade for my collection. I'll get some detail shots up for you later.
Turtwigs on the bottom shelf with plush on the shelf to the side. Skymins on the next shelf. Torterras on the next shelf. Grotles and unown on the next shelf. All the remainder pokemon on the top shelf. 

Me and my friend went to the mall today and i bought the most amazing smelling perfume of all time. I bought it from rue21 it's called twenty one black. It has like all sorts of fruits in it and i love it.

I would post my outfit but i already took my skirt off. I'll have to recreate it later for you guys. I'll try to post more regularly now. (i know i promise that in like every post but i for real mean it.) Have a great night guys!

No comments: