Sunday, July 15, 2012

Other fun stuff

Today i went to a swap meet at the convention center where connecticon is held. I brought my wonder cookie skirt and i exchanged it for a lovely baby Jsk. (in offwhite.) I also bought two headresses. One white and one black. I did bring amanda (my camera.) but i didn't take any pictures. I'm not sure why i did that. I wore my old school skirt. I'll have to steal  gently borrow the outfit picture of me when christina puts it on facebook. Also when comming down the escalator to leave the center this lady from a newspaper started to take pictures of me. She then interviewed. It was exciting because i never get interviewed or in the newspaper.

Yesturday when riding to my dads house on my bike i crashed into a line of shrubs. I bruised my knee pretty badly. So i showed up to the meet with a bandage around my knee and black sneakers. So my knee hurts pretty badly and i can walk but it still hurts really badly. When i finish painting my room i can start on the fun decorating part. I told myself that i can't buy anything decorative until i get my entire room painted.

Well guys that was my day as incredibly boring and wall-o-text as this entry was. I'll try to post something more interesting tomorrow.

No comments: